Tuesday 20 February 2007

A Scrap a Day....

Tuesday is officially "Scrapping Day" for me now, and what a relief it is to finally get my hands "dirty" again!!

Here's my latest offering from the 123 Challenge Cyber Crop last Friday night. The challenge was to use buttons (oh, how I hate those things, except on clothing!!), chipboard (der) and bling. Because I also have limited bling in my stash (read: "none") I had to heat emboss some Pipe Dreamink Opals I had lying around. Wanted them to look like the steam coming from the coffee.....Mmmm yummy!!!

Can't really see it in this scan but it's a greeny colour called "Tarkine".

Some yummy product has just come in at Scrapbook City. Hopefully I'll get a chance to drop in tomorrow.
  1. Drop kids off
  2. Ash Wednesday Liturgy (don't forget you ashes!!)
  3. Coffee with the girlies
  4. Collect kids
Where will I find the time???

Time now to tend to family......Dragon photos yet to post and BOM to work on tomorrow as well.

BE STRONG

No comments:

Post a Comment