Monday 26 February 2007

Got Side-Tracked!!

Ooops! Was meaning to work on my BOM (Book of Me) from January but was sooo desperate to get some Mail Art to Michele in the USA that I did this instead ....




Was conscious of not putting any metal bits on it, just in case they tore it to shreds over in the States - not even a staple!!

Once again, the inspiration came from Vivian Bonder in Scrapbook Creations. I'm off to check out the links from the article to see what other mischief I can get up to.


And to balance the very mournful post previous, here is what Rainer has been getting up to lately. Enjoying the sweet, eccentric things he does!


BE STRONG

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a normal boy thing to me. My boys would rather play in the dirt than in the huge sand pit we built for them. LOL (Money well spent)
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  2. great being able to inspire you! looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great being able to inspire you! looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete