Friday 16 February 2007

Anyone Can....

post to this blog now. My new BFF Charmane (heehee) just told me that typepad people couldn't leave a comment. Well now you can!! Never knew this whole blog thing could be soooo complex...

Went to my next favourite scrap shop the other day. They were having a sale on flowers and ribbons - my 2 least favourite things to scrap with - but thought if I have to buy some, it may as well be CHEAP!! Also bought a concertina folder because Rainer loves to sabotage EVERY (and I mean, EVERY) item on my scrap table, including hiding my gel pens (grrrrr...), so the folder stores all WIP stuff easily.
Most are Petaloo petals and MM ribbon. Used them on the previous layout with Rainer and didn't turn out too badly. Have the BOM to finish too, so will need lots of girlie stuff on it. Which reminds me.....must do those next week!!

Have MSN chat with the 123 girlies tonight. Should be a blast!!

BE STRONG

No comments:

Post a Comment