Thursday 4 November 2010

123 November + mixed media goodness

This month's 123 Challenge is really skewed to male projects!!
colour - BLUE
word - LIVE
technique - DOODLING





Head on over to look at some more Creative Team goodness!!

Here is the mixed media timber collage piece I donated to the Carter-Murray family's fundraising Trivia Night.




I received an email yesterday from the lucky recipient. Her friend had bid on this auction piece as she knew she liked it. She was going to surprise her for her 50th birthday but caved and handed it straight to her!!

What a fantastic and beautiful story, don't you think??

I'm over the moon to have received such a wonderful, heartfelt email. Someone who takes the time to tell me how much they appreciate my work, is a treasure indeed.

Just the encouragement I need to make some more!!!!

Retreat goodness to follow soon!!!
(along with November's banner LOL)

3 comments:

  1. Love your 123 challenge layout looks awesome and the off the page is fab too.TAke care Kerry xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Gigi are you taking orders for that otp wowsers I would love one in my house!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marelle, I would love the chance to do some commission work. Problem is, the postage would probably be more than the item. These are on timber and quite heavy. I'm working on some balsa wood ones to see if they're just as nice. Will let you know.
    xx

    ReplyDelete