Friday 19 November 2010

mixed media and layout frenzy ahead.......

Visual orgy ahead LOL.
It's been a while since I did any regular updating, so here goes.....

Mixed Media Monday Monthly
theme: BOX - use one somewhere, somehow
I've had this canvas on my shelf for ages, and finally had a great excuse to finish it.
I trimmed the photo to sit inside the box coz the chunky wings needed the joining knot to be covered somehow LOL

Are you a Gutsy Girl???
If you didn't think you were, I think you think you know you are now!!!
Did some creative accounting to get to this class last weekend. Lots of laughs (as per usual), food, inks, fumes, heatguns.....fun had by all.




The Creative Type
Use a quote from a movie in your title or journaling.
And raise your hand if you (not-so-secretly) love "The Adventures of SharkBoy and LavaGirl" ????
Very much in the "NeverEnding Story" genre, but we love it here.
I love altering photos by hand....

Bon's Scraps Room of The Month.
This one had a million versions before I ended with this...
me looking very shabby (fringe pulled back, no make-up) but I really don't care!! REally!! LOL

And my Roomie for the retreat, Raquel, gave me the lovely pp which was called GREAT SCOTT...had to laugh out VERY loud when I noticed it. Thanks Roomie.

And speaking of the Bon's Scraps Retreat....here are the layouts, finally!!

Photos swap time, Kel Roberts does a pic of Gigi & a different Kelly LOL

Charm's class (made some cute clay buttons...kewl)



This one's already framed...lurve it (and super cheap to make LOL)

Dannii Best decided at one point to step away from her sewing machine and get her hands "scrap dirty" again. I know she struggles with boy pages, but I just love this so far. A few more bits to add, but I love it!! Thanks sweetness.

And Sandie Mallon also stepped away from her poxy card making attempts to come back to what she does so so so very well.... stealing people's photos and supplies....you rawk missy!!

and BREATHE!!!

I still have more to share, just not photographed. And I had 2 sick boys today so I missed my Friday Creative time....boohoooo - woe is me - blah blah blah.

FUNDRAISING CLASS
Time's up girls unfortunately {insert sad face}
Thanks to everyone who purchased a class and to the wonderful layouts I've received that are all now in the "Galleria" on the class blog.
I also have an original Jilly G-G canvas to add to the prize pool **shriek** not sure I want to part with it though!
LUCKY LUCKY GIRLS!!!
Winners announced next week.....super duper excitement plus over here.

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Wow, Wow...awesome scrapping here Gigi! Absolutely adore your 'mixed media' & 'gutsy girl' ones...amazing :)
    Wishing your boys a speedy recovery.
    cheers x

    ReplyDelete