Friday 15 October 2010

Online Class UPDATE

Invitations have been emailed to all peeps who have paid
WOOHOOOOOO!!

If the email you used for the PayPal payment is not the one you wish to use for access to the class, please pretty please email me as soon as you can at
gi68@optusnet.com.au
and I will change it for you.

The Materials List is on there and some info about how the class is organised.

REMEMBER.....
just because the class opens on the 18th October, does not mean you have to be at the blog on that date.
You can make payment at anytime.
If you want to be eligible for a prize, you need to have the layout finished and emailed to me by 19th November.
If you don't make it by 19th November, I would still LURVE to see what you've created, as would your classmates.

HOW EXCITING!!!!
I surely can't wait.

I have a superbusy weekend ahead too
Saturday night is my 25 year high school reunion. YIKES. Now I feel really really old.

Sunday, I will be peddling my wares at the Payne Road State School Car Boot Sale. It runs from 7am till 12.30pm at Payne Road, The Gap, Brisbane. Come say hello and bring me a coffee please!!!!
I'll have embroidered towels, crocheted hand towels, handmade cards, and my faux screen prints for SALE.
Time (and weather) permitting, the chunky mixed media pieces will be there too!!!

Thanks again to all who have re-posted the class on their Blogs and FaceBook. Your effort makes my heart *sing*

1 comment:

  1. Best of luck with your class. It's days like this, I think I might like to scrapbook, then reality takes over and I return to earth :>)

    ReplyDelete