Thursday 1 October 2009

Outlandish October!!

Welcome to another month of outlandish living!!

I have added the TRANSLATOR to my blog. Mum has no doubt been having fun searching for us on FaceBook while in Italy and the relatives are coming out of the wilderness.......it's awesome!!

MAKE THEM FEEL EXTREMELY LOVED AND WELCOMED!!

Finally, the layout for CRAFT QUEEN. I am really digging ribbon...okay, you can all get off the floor now LOL




I used a Rouge de Garance die-cut sheet (droool) as a mask for the Glimmermist, then layered some scrap Pink Paislee and Nicole's bits from her pack, including those cute sequin stars!!

October's Ribbon Club sneak is on the BLOG now.

IT'S 123 CHALLENGE TIME AGAIN!!
5 different patterned papers
1 colour and 1 b&w photo
lots of tearing and crumpling


Scrap Your Year for March




I bought a set of these

over here

A2Z Scraplets pack arrived


and I gave myself permission to play with this

to make these

This is the last week of the school holidays which means a few more days of playing hard.
I am reorganising my scrap space to fit Rainer's treatment table in this room. Lots of papers and bits and pieces being thrown out or donated.

Very cleansing and ....
NOURISHING....

4 comments:

  1. Hi Gigi,
    love that first LO, Far far away. Those colours are stunning.
    Translator sounds interesting. It's good your Italian speaking family will be able to follow you on face book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, I hit italian on translator and it did..... Shame my italian is so rusty. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those pages Gigi - just gorgeous!!! and that tree stamp is sooo cute!!! great to see you blogging :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE love love that LO you did for Craft Queen!!! v. nice indeed :)

    ReplyDelete