Monday 5 October 2009

200th post!!!

What a fitting tribute to my 200th post -- my children are back at school today!!!

Ah, to have the days to myself again...if only for the next 12-ish weeks.

Here's an update on the creative-front....


Bon's Cyber Crop is happening.
Bon's Challenge





Tam's Sketch Challenge
(we will miss your challenges Tam, however, BIG CONGRATS on being selected for the Scrapbooking Memories Creative Team!!! yay)

Probably not my greatest work, but I'm losing interest in Lilly's Wedding Album (as you can so clearly see :((( - but I think she'll love it anyway)



Ngaire's classes at Inkredible on Saturday. I hope you're feeling much better Ngai.








Here's one of Ngaire's classes she did at Blossie's a couple of weeks ago.





Love my music...
In honour of my 25th school reunion next year....GEN-X RULZ!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=narRGOHDe_I
(because they won't let me embed it - POOH!!)

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, gorgeous pages, Gigi! Sorry I couldn't make it Saturday.Love the one for Bon's colour challenge! Take care Deb x

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on your 200 :)

    great pages babe!!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous pages babe!!
    congrats on the 200th post!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all your LO's Gigi, absolutely fabulous!!!! enjoy your alone time with the kiddies back at school xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy to see you have posted several times since I was last here. Enjoy your scrapping and time out.I love that follow your own road layout.

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww man you are SO talented! Yours is one of my favourite blogs to look at at the moment :)
    Love ALL of these gorgeous pages, especially the follow your own road, arrows one!

    That photo of you + your man is so cute! :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete