Thursday 10 June 2010

Happy June!!

With a new header!!
Inspired by the May/June issue of Cloth Paper Scissors;
thanks to serena wilson stubson for the workshop. I feel more of these collaged beauties will be happening soon *sigh* I'm really getting into this mag, it's sooo comforting!

And that's all I have to share right now.

There has been much going on at home that requires my undivided attention. Some of it regular stuff and some emotionally confronting and challenging. No points for guessing which child is bringing this upon me....{{snigger}}

Also I can't wait for the Scrapbooking Expo this long weekend at the Convention Centre. Hubby has even given me EXTRA time off, so it looks like I'll be there briefly on Sunday as well as all day Monday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait to SEEK out all my cyberfriends <3

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous June header. Glad to hear you are getting some time to get to the expo - have a fab time!
    Chat soon, Deb x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your June header...simply brilliant! Have fun @ the expo.

    ReplyDelete