Monday 18 January 2010

Faves from Fingal

Today hubby had another annual leave day so we visited our friends who are staying at Fingal Head. Here are my fave shots. My camera has a "beach" setting and here's the result! I love it!!!!










Remember, RUNNING WITH SCISSORS is on Sunday 21st February at Inkredible at Ashgrove. If you know anyone in Brisbane who would like to come, please let them know it's on. It's going to be heaps of fun!! I'll even put Rainer in the shop with scissors!! LOL
So, which photo of Rainer with scissors would you choose to promote the fundraising crop?





Thanks for your feedback about the 9 THINGS IN 2009!! Love all your encouraging words. I just hope 2010 is just as creative and productive.
I promise to get off the computer now and finish that layout!!

3 comments:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS love those beach shots, wonder if my camera has that setting ;)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the third shot Gigi, Rainer looks so pleased with himself :)

    ReplyDelete