Monday 29 December 2008

December pics (ready the scroll button...)

hello
would you like to see what I've been up to this month?

AEIOU Treven Glen hayride

and horse (not to Rainer's liking)

Cherpie (note the correct spelling by Mackinley, not chirpie as I spelt it)

one week just with Mackinley

last day for Rainer at C&K with Sally (we'll miss you)

knucklehead the possum takes refuge in our SES tarp after the storm

scrapboutique get-together (had a FABULOUS time)

me and Kerry (awesome surprise)

xmas drinks with Neil and his motorbike (he's had this since he was a kid)

Eumundi Markets The Great Little Bag (handmade of couse)

contact Chris or Jan at noosachic@yahoo.com - loads more styles, wish I could buy them all!!!!!

Wallallure (the nicest couple...please visit their website, just awesome. I'm covering the new house in their stuff)


the scott xmas at Sunshine Coast
the courtyard at Alan and Kathy's unit all decked out for Xmas breakfast


a "group" shot (laughed my head off)


me and my honey (frock from Eumundi Markets....LOVE IT!!)


and still to come
"that" present that Michael gave me on my birthday....photos were too blurry - have to do them again

and some more books I can't wait to get messy with......

brigher and buoyant.........
and soon to be nourished........

what's YOUR word for 2009???? please share!!

3 comments:

  1. Hey chick,Happy belated birthday to you .I ope they spoiled you rotten.It was fab catching up with you too.I would love a copy of that pic too please.Have a wonderful new year too.take care Kerry xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT PICCIES!!!
    I LOVE THE DRESS AND THE BAG, BOTH gorgeous!!!!
    WORD FOR 2009- BLESSED!

    ReplyDelete
  3. word for 2009-- HAPPINESS......

    LOVE THE PICS AND THE SHARE LOOKS LIKE U ALL HAD A GREAT CHRISSY!!

    ReplyDelete