Friday 12 December 2008

Officially Teacher's Pet LOL


WHAT HAVE I BEEN UP TO????












I asked the girls at Bon's a while ago what I should do for the multitude of Rainer's teachers and the one that stood out was this idea of altering a notebook.

(apologies for the crappy pics - it's really really cloudy in Brisbane today - just not one photo is clear - these are the best)

The notebooks cost $1.99 from officworks and I just used up a heap of stash for the covers!! I really like them. I have one more to do for my god-daughter and then hopefully I'm done. I treated each front cover like a card, used some card sketches if I got way-laid/tired/blah and just dove into my scrap pile. Michael actually likes the back covers more than the front. Well, he would!! LOL

I'm working on a fantastic altered piece for the staff at AEIOU. There's just too many there to buy an individual present. I hope they'll like it. Won't arrive until next year unfortunately, but it'll get there.

MOre soon. I have some thinking to do............

brighter and buoyant.........

3 comments:

  1. these looks great...you have been busy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww what a beautiful journal. Looks great. :)
    Lys

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your books gigi.... they are fabbo... i wouldnt be able to part with those .. rofl

    ReplyDelete