Tuesday 25 November 2008

Some 40th photos

Theme: Arabian Nights
Place: Cafe Tara
Date: Saturday 15th November 2008





Here's the best shot so far I have of my outfit. The costume hire lady just had it arrive from India. The colour was PERFECT!!

I have LOTS of hollywood tape and that adhesive bra stuff holding me "in"!! Someone suggested that perhaps I had gone to the states for a boob job!!!! I could find a million better things to spend $50K on.....sheez! Don't need a boob job when you have a "Bras n Things" store close by!!

Louise copied the colours and pattern from invite for the cake. It's double moist dark chocolate cake, covered in white chocolate!! THAT'S why we're all standing up LOL.

Still have a slab of it in the freezer!
Who wants to come over for cake???????? pmsl

It was a fantastic, humid, early night for everyone. Wish I had more time to get around to everyone (boohoo). I'm hoping to have a little (cough cough) celebration just for my birthday....but it won't happen until probably February next year.

The curse of being born 27th December!!!!
(but it means I get to celebrate it lots of little times - heehee)

More photos when I can grab Michael's camera.

I'm sorting through some photos and now I'm a little inspired to do some serious scrapping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

brighter and buoyant.....

8 comments:

  1. What a hot looking mamma you are.I hope the nightwas fun take care Kerry xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Gi
    Looks like you had a great night, love the costume!!!! Looking forward to seeing more photos of your night, and new scrap pages...xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gigi,
    You look gorgeous!!! and who needs a booby job when you look look so hot anyways..The cake looks amazing!!
    Happy Birthday Chickie!!! I think you meant 30th not 40th hun.
    Reneexx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you looked stunning, gorgeous for 40!! Don't know I could have worn that when I was 40!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow u look gorgeous gigi... i hope i look like that at 40.... thank goodness u cant get fat looking at cakes... it looks scrummy if i lived closer id visit for cake..roflmao

    hugs chick
    xx
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. How gorgeous are you - hubba hubba in THAT outfit ;) Love it!!!

    Love Charmane

    ReplyDelete
  7. woot woo, hot mumma Gigi!! Glad you ad such a great night, the cake looked beautiful too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look gorgoeus Gigi, that outfit looks amazing on you.

    ReplyDelete