Wednesday 19 March 2008

ouch!!! going blind....

Ooops. It seems I've put my dear husband's nose out of joint. He politely reminded me tonight (seriously, he's just walked in from a meeting) that he and Rossy DON'T see each other all the time. It only APPEARS that way because they talk on the phone ALL THE TIME!!

Sorry honey!!

And I think I might password protect this blog. A girl has to have SOME secrets!!! -- just kidding....about the password, not the secrets!! Jeez.

Yes, I got Blind tonight. A nice bottle of Cab Sav, Michael out, kids in bed early (enough) and sat down to BLIND SCRAPPING at Scrap Therapy, hosted by the fabulous Belinda.



{{EDITED TO ADD SOME CLOSE-UPS}}




I really enjoyed the format and the end result. There's no album up for it yet so I'm being an eager beaver and wacking it on here.

Excited!!! Have got a couple of emails from some awesome scrappers and artists. I blog-hop and end up in some really amazing places. Don't have much time for that any more, but gosh, it was a heap of fun and people just love it when you love their work.

Funny that!!!

So from now on, must always leave comments on people's blogs.

Have my yummy materials for the next class at Inkredible. I'm excited!!! White on white, paint and yummo paper from Kaisercraft. Bring some yummy photos to use. Promise I won't make you do weird stuff to them, like soaking or sanding to within an inch of it's life .... pmsl.

FIRST WEDNESDAY NIGHT IN APRIL. And of course, Ngaire is doing next Saturday at Inkredible. Should be fun.

And I know I promised not to go out the night before (yes, Tamara), BUT spoke to Varna and we're meeting up next Friday night at Chalk Hotel. At least I don't have to get to the class until 1.30pm.

NEED GOUACHE AND CANVASES AND A MELTING POT!!!! I have withdrawal symptoms :(

Must upload photos of what I've dubbed our "alternative Mum's Group meeting" (hehe) but just waiting for some approvals. Don't want anyone outed from Witness Protection, do we???

more excitement news soon (so much to tell, so little time/attention span)

brighter and buoyant.....

5 comments:

  1. What a fantastic "BLIND" layout Gigi!!! Love it!!! Glad to hear that you are brighter and buoyant these days :) I would LOVE to be able to come to one of your IRL classes.... wish we lived closer :)
    Take Care YOU!!!!

    Love Charmane

    ReplyDelete
  2. just love your LO, the whole concept of a "blind" challenge sounds a bit unusual!!!

    your class sounds a pretty awesome - wish I was closer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wacky do!
    Love how your layout turned out Gigi...looks fab! :D
    Belinda
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Feeling very privelidged G to make an appearance on your work twice in one week. I know I tell you all the time, but you are so clever your arty farty thing you!

    Trish xx

    PS Don't think we'll show James that pic of him looking like he's just downed a couple of tequila's!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that layout Gigi, the journalling is just beautiful.
    Your class sounds exciting, I wished I lived closer so I could come too.

    ReplyDelete