Thursday 12 July 2007

Tagged again....

...this time by the lovely, and now happily pregnant Alicia Barry...all the way from NYC these days.

Here's the deal:
1-post these rules
2-each person tagged must post 8 random(... hopefully interesting) facts about themselves
3-those tagged should write a blog post of these facts
4-at the end of the post, 8 more bloggers are tagged and named
5-go to their blog and leave a comment telling them they're tagged


1. I have a large birthmark on the sole of my left foot that changes colour with the weather (like a weather owl)
2. I travelled the Northern Hemisphere on my own from March to September in 1992
3. I like to hang clothes on the line with the same coloured pegs
4. I have never been published (I know… HOW SHOCKING– rotflmao!!)
5. I am a fan of music that keeps me awake. That slow, soulful stuff puts me to sleep (including Missy Higgins, sorry!)
6. I would prefer to live by the ocean than the bush and Michael is the opposite.
7. I have a Bachelor of Arts and a Graduate Diploma in Education (Secondary). Put myself through Uni (with Michael’s help) and used to fit Uni around work just to pay the HECS.
8. I’ve never been part of a RAK (Random Acts of Kindness) swap, until this month!!

I tag: (sorry if you have already been tagged)
Bon
Charmane
Tanya
Bec
Sheree
Beth
Rach
Caz

Wow, I know 8 people who would probably be okay with being tagged!!

Other interesting tid-bits....
School holidays are FINALLY over and I can almost see the floor again and the furniture (although the dust through the sunlight keeps Rainer occupied).

Whenever I blog I always seem to have done much more scrapbooking than I actually FEEL like I've done. Maybe there's something in that????

Bon's Cyber Crop:
Challenge 1: hand stitching, machine stitching (different colours), a quote and a photo of a friend. Here's me and the delightful Angela at my birthday last December.

Challenge 2: (by Fran Tynan) scrap a 6x6 area on a 12x12 layout space, and journaling strips. Me and Michael at the Breast Cancer Ball last October.

Challenge 3: (by Sheree McGee) use at least 4 photos, 3 brads, and your own handwriting. Actually used about 15 photos, 9 brads, and yep, my own handwriting for the title.


And here's the inspiration for the layout which has inspired a few more on the site too. Thanks to the creators of this advert.


Also moving ahead with the Book of Me. Haven't done one for a while. Still taking topics from Scrapbook City and materials list from Bon's. It's working for me and I'm getting more done this way. Thanks to both sites for this.



Also at Bon's, we're doing a mini book named "Just for July". I'm taking a photo each day in July and journaling something poignant about that day. Again, really easy to do.






Amelia (neighbour)has dropped in today to show off her new boy, Griffin, who is 6 weeks old. They are the most gorgeous couple and he is the most peaceful baby. He even puked on my jumper!!! Haven't had that happen for a while....after a bit of a grizzle, he DROPPED off to sleep. Couldn't stop laughing....couldn't believe her luck!! He was still asleep as she stepped out in the beautiful sunshine to walk him home. NEW BABIES....JUST LOVE THEM.

Doing 2 classes with Ngaire Bartlam at Inkredible on Saturday. Can NOT wait....as you'd expect.

BE STRONG.

5 comments:

  1. Love your new creations Gigi, I especially love your Just for July cover, its gorgeous....new bubbas are so cute...but Spew!! Ewww....not so cute :oP

    ReplyDelete
  2. your layouts are awesome gigi
    O just love you work am going to steal a few of your ideas and I just love your sense of humeer
    Hay I saw a little commet about felt would you like some I plan to do raks for all at Bons so if you would like some felt just give me a nug ok hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun with Ngaire tomorrow you lucky thing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgoeus creations Gigi, the one of you at the ball is gorgoeus.

    I was lucky with lillee, she was never a spewy baby but if she did spew, it was always on Peter. PMSL.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Giovanna,
    Thanks for spending the day with us today. Loved looking through your album - your layouts look great! Hope your foot is feeling better soon babe :) Tamara

    ReplyDelete