Thursday 26 July 2007

July for July

I won a really hefty kit from Fireside Crafts for winning the 123 Challenge for June. Here's one layout (I think I have enough product for 20 layouts!!!) using the WRMK Precious Metals pp and other bits and pieces. The WRMK Designer Eyelets are cool too!! Pauline's third kit is ready now....really is very good value for money and some great scrappers on board too.

The quote is from Bon's Scraps "Quote of the Month" challenge. I seem to be double-dipping a lot but it seems to be getting me through a lot of creative blocks and photos LOL!!

I'm really loving the Just for July challenge at Bon's Scraps. I knocked off these 6x6 pages in one afternoon. Charmane has another challenge next month....might be a little more "artsy-fartsy" so can't wait for more details.

Here are days 4 to 11 in July. I think I'll still be updating well into September LOL!!









Have been joining some challenges at Scrap Therapy too. Might even apply for the Design Team. I know I vowed not to apply this year and concentrate on family, but I feel like I'm in a good scrap/family place now. The worst thing that could happen is they can say NO THANKS and my life continues!!

Here's my Christmas in July layout. Had to use green and red which I really don't like using for Christmas...but found these cool Imaginisce papers at Inkredible and thought YAY!! It's 8x8 and part of my Book of Me.



As well as Alicia resigning from the DT at Scrapbook City, Sara has followed this week, focusing on family and her photography business.

I love that people move and change and adapt when necessary. It's actually comforting to know that I'm not the only one!!!! I admire people who stick to something for a long time, but it's just not me. I know I'm a different person than I was a year ago....and a different scrapper too.

Good luck to both of them. I'll be checking their blogs more regularly now they're gone. The rest of the DT at Scrap City are great so although they'll be missed the talent there is awesome and inspiring too.

BE STRONG...

8 comments:

  1. Hi Giovanna! Thanks for popping by :)
    BIG congrats on winning the cc at 123 for June and have fun with the FS kit!
    Love your 6x6 pages - wow - all in one afternoon too!!!!!
    Take care,
    Lusi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats sad that they are leaving the DT but as you said people move on and up.

    Give it a go if you can fit the Dt work in, you do amazing work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am SOOOO loving your Just for July pages!!! OH and glad you like the Fireside kit!!! YOur 123 page was awesome and well deserved!!!
    HEY - don't get TOO excited about the Art Journal for August - I like people to do it THEIR way and be "free" not too many RULES iykwim??? Take Care Love ya - and I've FINALLY done your tag!!!
    Love Charmane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your pages as usual and congrats for ykw!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Giovanna - Hi Hon. Just thought I would drop by and say hello !!! Congrats on the hefty kit from Fireside Crafts - excellent, there is nothing like a package on our doorsteps - don't you just love it !!!

    You should go for the DT at Scrap Therapy, I love their site - I think its one of the best around.

    Great to catch up with you and your gorgeous work.

    Steph xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Giovanna - Hi Hon. Just thought I would drop by and say hello !!! Congrats on the hefty kit from Fireside Crafts - excellent, there is nothing like a package on our doorsteps - don't you just love it !!!

    You should go for the DT at Scrap Therapy, I love their site - I think its one of the best around.

    Great to catch up with you and your gorgeous work.

    Steph xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Giovanna - Hi Hon. Just thought I would drop by and say hello !!! Congrats on the hefty kit from Fireside Crafts - excellent, there is nothing like a package on our doorsteps - don't you just love it !!!

    You should go for the DT at Scrap Therapy, I love their site - I think its one of the best around.

    Great to catch up with you and your gorgeous work.

    Steph xo

    ReplyDelete