Monday 26 July 2010

Whatcha doin????

Here's what I've been doin'....
Bon's Colour Challenge for the July CC. Still time to upload. Closes midnight Tuesday.
don't call me baby - colours BLACK, WHITE, RED, CREAM;

this quote;

finger painting...the background pp (Graphic45) originally had cream flowers that I smeared with red paint, then wiped off with a baby wipe;

and this detail, just coz I was feeling clever *snort*.

and then you turned 9 - charm's CC sketch challenge; had to scrap in a size you don't normally do (hence 8.5x11); an ampersand in the title; using a tab and circles or spots, but not polka dots.




I won an award...from the delightful Paula Perry.
Thank you Paula.
Here is the rules that go with this award...
1. Put the Swap Sisters Bonny Blog Award on my blog.
2. Share 5 thing about myself.
3. Pass the award onto 5 other Bonny Blogs.
4. Add links to my 5 chosen Bonny Blog winners.
5. Let them know they have been chosen to win the Swap Sisters Bonny Blog Award by leaving a comment on their blog.

Okay, 5 things:
1. I have an Open SCUBA Dive Licence. Probably expired now but wish I could do it more often (damn you children!!)
2. I failed my Collage Unit in Year 12 Art (bahahahaaaa!!)
3. I much prefer public transport or walking than using a car. Better still, a horse will give you something back that you can use in the garden.
4. I adored studying Theology and Religious History/STudies at Uni. An even bigger challenge as a teacher was getting teenagers excited about their faith...yar, big challenge!!!
5. No matter what, family first....no wait - to preserve thine own sanity!!!

Now to nominate ONLY 5 chikkies....
1. Renee Dowling
2. Kerry Murray
3. Raquel Pert
and the 2 freshies who are just awesome fun....
4. Catie Unger
5. Chantal Vandenberg (even though she does girlie layouts LOL)

and another award to YOU, dear reader, for making it to the end of another mammoth post xoxo

3 comments:

  1. LOVE your pages Gigi.... specially my sketch ;)

    xoxo Charmane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, cheers Gigi!!! lol about the girly layouts... I guess that's what happens when you have two girly girls! :P

    I would LOVE to learn to scuba dive!!! That would be awesome!!! Bloomin' rugrats! lol!

    :D

    ReplyDelete