Friday 27 November 2009

if I had AIR CON...

If I had air conditioning
I could be so much more productive.

So,
Is this a good enough reason to install it.....

Or a good enough reason NOT to install it!!
I think SIESTA TIME from noon till 3pm to recharge and just prepare for BOYS GONE HOME WILD!! sounds awesome.

Okay, fellow FUNDRAISING ONLINE CLASS PARTICIPANTS
Thank you one and ALL. Your friendship and generosity just astounds me most days, but particularly this week. Wow.

here's how it will work {ah, fingers crossed *snort*}

Here are my banking details
SUNCORP
bsb 484-799
a/c 030068730
M & G Scott
(if you wish to pay by cheque, please email for postal address)


for access to Bon's Scraps Online Class section in her forum.

You will need to deposit your $10 donation and let me know, in which ever method you choose, that you have deposited the money and what code you've used to identify yourself and what username you've used for Bon's Scraps.

I will inform Bon who will give you access to the closed classroom.

EASY PEASY.

The next couple of days, I will post sneaks of the layout and of course a rough guide to materials needed.

YOU WILL NEED TISSUE PAPER
one colour
many colours
plain
printed
mix it up....GO CRAZY

YOU WILL NEED CARDSTOCK
YOU WILL NEED PATTERNED PAPER
YOU WILL NEED ALPHAS

Just grab some bits from an existing kit or run to your local scrap shop (or online shop) and treat yourself.....GO ON...you deserve it. Tell them I sent you!!

Then tell all your friends what I'm doing here and why. I want the whole world in on this...well, maybe, but I'll aim high then see where I land.

I have some goodies from the event organisers coming my way, so some freebies from me to you in store.

SPREAD THE WORD
CELEBRATE DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION


REMEMBER
I will hold another class if you can't make it on 3rd December.
I really need the class practice LOL.


And as always

I have booked in a little ME TIME on Monday...yipeeeee!!

3 comments:

  1. Hey G, Best of luck with your class. Kate and I had planned to talk with you about doing a charity crop at the store early next year. Originally we had thought to donate the money to aeiou but perhaps could go towards the sensory room? Up to you babe! Talk soon about it ok. love tam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course you need air-con! It's the best thing we ever did in our previous house and would not be without it now (bought this house 'cos it had it!). A happy mum means everyone else will be happy too and you'll have one less thing to stress over. If you get a lot of humidity go with the reverse cycle type as the evaporative ones aren't very good on humid days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. def go the aircon!!1 yes more productive is a reason to get it! and everyone will be less cranky!

    off to DD my money...have the perfect tissue paper in mind!

    ReplyDelete