Saturday 1 August 2009

run down??? Count 1 - 2 - 3....

I know I am at the moment but as a true "Mother of the Year" I am pushing through all the housework, cooking and the fun stuff....like scrapping.

Lately when I'm feeling low I like to find a video on YouTube of a song I've heard that's made me smile.

What's made you smile lately????

This song puts a spring in my step, and the film clip is HILARIOUS. Only true blue Aussie dags could pull this off!!!

p.s. You can fast forward to about 2.45mins if you're not interested in Extreme Skipping ... pmsl..... haven't done that in ages.

Roll on THURSDAY!!!! I'm retreating!! wooohooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

123 CRITERIA ARE UP!!!!
SO drumroll....

use some type of metal on the LO {eg: buckle, label holder, tin, etc}
Nina Granzien

out of focus photo
Christine Rayner

Use of at least 5 staples
Linda Eggleton

finish your entry by tonight (just jokes) and email the girls at challenge_123@hotmail.com

You absolutely have to be in it to win it. Make sure you head over to the site to double check formatting etc. It's nice to have a list of materials you've used too. Love to see how people use their stash.
Off you go now!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment