Friday 3 April 2009

bumper March

Well, I think I'm well and truly over the MOJO-HUMP and to celebrate Inkredible have asked me back to CREATE for them once again. It's been a long time between drinks, but I was so excited to collect my kit today!! Lots of KAISER yumminess. Can't wait to play!!!!

Here's the tail end of the SCRAP OVERLOAD over at Bon's this month.
sandie's sketch challenge


charm's blind scrap (thanks for the win too Charm {hugs})


bon's colour challenge


Peta's online class

(with Deb - my new scrapping partner in crime)

I'm also joining in the SCRAP YOUR YEAR challenge. I've missed out being in the running for an album, but it's great to get each month DOWN!! Will be a great gift for Michael's parents. (uploads another day)

Blood test for Rainer on Wednesday was HORRIBLE. He has massive bruises on both arms. Good thing is that they got enough blood to perform the MILLION things Dr Neubrander needs and already have the results.

We are having a great dumping of rain which managed to hold off long enough for the DRAGONS to defeat the BRONCOS. So far Mackinley has a 100% win-attendance record with the Dragons at Suncorp. He reckons they should turn up for his Birthday this year!!! Funny boy.

Next time will have Inkredible uploads, Scrap you Year uploads, the artwork I've been helping with in Mackinley's classroom and some cards using my scraps. ALSO, with some luck, Vivian's Art Journal Series papers!!

until then....

4 comments:

  1. LOVE youe CC LO's gigi, they are all amazing.....
    YAY on the inkredibles news!! can't wait to see what you do!
    Poor little Rainer hope his arms recover quick :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope Rainer's arms are better soon but glad to hear you got what you needed!
    Congrats on the Inkredibles news too!
    Loving all those LO's - awesome as usual - can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo on doing some more work with Inkcredible... You have whipped up some awesome layouts Giovanna... Hope Rainer's arms are better today!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic layouts Gigi, I love the photo on "For Me?!"

    I hope Rainer's arms are feeling better now.

    ReplyDelete