Friday 22 February 2008

mini book ~ canvas ~ coughing

The canvas class was a little amusing. The ladies just got "in the zone" with the intricate cutting and survived. The beeswax behaved and all was good. Michael forgot the time and the place (der!!) so I had to meet him at Inkredible --- and I was not a happy camper!!


Tomorrow I'm teaching this cute little mini book made from scratch. I got some Fancy Pants MOD stamps and am just IN LOVE with them. I stamped a few throughout the book and then on transparencies for some cool frames, journaling blocks and accents. YUMMO!! Can't wait for the papers to come in from the CHA release.





The paper is Kaisercraft. I just love using non-traditional colours for Christmas, but if you look closely, the paper range is still red and green - just different!! AND I got to use some things for the first time - Cricut, Cuttlebug, Paint Daubers, BindItAll. I'm in love with all these things, just don't have the room at home at the moment. (yes, all "boo hoo" at once please)

Rainer and Mackinley are still coughing and spluttering. I keep getting called up to collect Rainer early which kinda makes me wonder why I bothered driving back home some days!! Problem was, he'd be fine in the morning and as soon as I dropped him off he was crying, wanting cuddles and sleeping lots. All of which he never does at school. So they're both off to the Docs tomorrow morning for check ups and plan Rainer's 4yo immunisation schedule. Apparently, slow and steady, each injection about one month apart should avoid his system being overloaded. So many variables to consider. My brain is in EXPLOSION MODE.

Oh, and I got 3 hours sleep last night because I was up finishing the mini book till about 12.30am and then Rainer decided breakfast should be at 4am this morning!!! Can you believe I've only had ONE COFFEE today??????

ME NEITHER!!!

brighter and buoyant (providing the sleep is adequate!)

1 comment:

  1. Your canvas is stunning, I love all the cut out designs.
    Your mini book is beautiful too, love the non- traditional colours.

    ReplyDelete