Saturday 14 April 2007

Quickie!!

Went to the most funniest (gr.?? hmmmm) Friday Night Madness at Scrap City last night. Didn't do any scrapping but just went to see the lovely Leish who is home from the USA for a short while. I can't imagine how hard it must be to up-root yourself from close friends and family and be plonked into a totally new environment. I really feel for her so I'm endeavouring to send her more personal emails instead of leaving blog comments.

It was lovely to meet IRL some girls from the Scrap City forum....hmmm the crazy sisters Trish and Tam - had NO idea they were sisters and made a big arse of myself when I asked, "So, how long have you two been friends?" BIG dope!! Should have probably picked that up from somewhere -- maybe the sarcastic tone in their conversation, their "never you mind" looks to each other.....SNEAKY I tells ya!!! Bad girls. Re-naming them TNT....volatile, unstable, so unassuming on the outside, but once they get that spark - BAM!!! I'll getchas, I'll getchas (heehee).

Let's see, there was Peta, Ronnie, Sara and Leish and Katie and Kerri (of course) but I can't remember who else was there. Lots, but was a little shagged by about 10pm. If TNT are going to the next one, I'll be sitting at their table - this time with Tote in Tow!!

Very bloomin' excited about Rainer starting at AEIOU on Monday!! I'm sure he knows what's going on because he's been like a parasite the last few days. Literally hanging off my leg and getting way too distressed when I'm out of sight or look like I'm going inside. We're expecting great things to happen this year (yes, we DO expect it - we just got the bill for the term's fees --YIKES!!!), especially with his language because his behaviour and general attitude is just superb now when I think what he was like a year ago.

Have just organised the 123 Cyber Crop Challenges into a word document - they can get very confusing sometimes - so I can relax on Tuesday and think about what I feel like doing.

That sounds really nice......did I say a "quick" post....PMSL.
OMG - no photos or layouts - what's going on??!!

Congrats to all the Mums out there who survived the first lot of school holidays for this year. Comiserations to the teachers who are returning to all those lovely little faces!! Better you......

BE STRONG, AND RELAXED!!

4 comments:

  1. Oh what a shame I missed you. I was there for Alicia's painting class and stayed to watch some of the progressive scrap, but left around 7pm I think. Hope to catch up another time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must of missed you too :( I left about 8pm....
    Congratulations on Rainer starting at AEIOU, and yes you will get great things definitely out of this and it will be worth every cent spent!
    Hope he has a great day on Monday all the best with this.
    Take care
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Giovanna, best of luck with Rainer starting at AEIOU... and yes I would expect great things to happen too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Gigi, This is one of the T's from TNT!!! You are so funny. It was great to meet you, i had lots of laughs and look forward to catching up with you again! I hope Rainer has had a great first week at school. I also hope you see wonderful results from the school in Rainer.
    Take care,
    Tam

    ReplyDelete