Monday 12 March 2007

Mwahhhh!!!!

To the lovely Michelle Thomas at Scrapbook Divas for the beautiful kit I received in the mail today. After the most EXTRAORDINARILY emotional week, last week (hence, no blogging), it was absolutely the best thing I've received in ages!!!
I won this magnificent kit for completing the February 123 Monthly and Cybercrob Challenges on time!! Fancy that....I met a deadline!!! Thanks to Charmane and Karlene at 123 Challenge for the great motivation and friendship. It's a truly great vibe there and I'm sooo glad I found them.

Over at Bon's Scraps I won something else (you have to scroll down her front page)!!! My February CC challenge 2 entry "How to Save a Life" received the most votes....thanks to the ladies at Bon's who voted for me. I won $10 off my next order...gotta love that!!!

I'm on a bit of a roll, aren't I?! I even submitted to a magazine!!!! Maybe I was on something when I did that?!

From another challenge from Bon. Have been dying to do a layout for Mackinley's first school day.

Used an old Levi's jeans tag to mat the main photo on the right. That photo and the one bottom left will have journaling from me and Michael (when we get our arses into gear!)

Found this in some junk mail......





and I have an idea.....




Lots to catch up on.
BE STRONG....

1 comment:

  1. Hey Gigi - hope you are OK - and YAY I am so jealous that you won that!!! have fun with it... looking forward to the 1,2,3 CC!!! oh and can't believe you have linkin park playing - one of my all time fav songs and bands!!!

    ReplyDelete