Tuesday 13 March 2007

Okay, 2 posts in one day...

...but I found this while browsing everyone's blog on Scrapbook Divas. Thanks to Carol (aka Lavenda). This is soooo creepy.

Your Brain is Green
Of all the brain types, yours has the most balance.You are able to see all sides to most problems and are a good problem solver.You need time to work out your thoughts, but you don't get stuck in bad thinking patterns.
You tend to spend a lot of time thinking about the future, philosophy, and relationships (both personal and intellectual).


I think my family would seriously disagree but I had my aura photographed when I was pregnant with Rainer, so, that would have been January 2003 and it was completely green also. The hippy lady needed another green tea and incense when she saw it. PMSL - have a go!!

BE GREEN!!!!

1 comment:

  1. WOW - Gi, looks like you've had a tough week - it must be so hard having so many people around you dealing with such serious situations - makes me think to be grateful that my family are happy and healthy :( I hope all who are sick get better!
    On a happier note - I am so jealous of you spending the day with Zina - say hi to her for me - just tell her I was the VERY pregnant one she met in Melbourne last year! take care Charmane

    ReplyDelete