Sunday 7 March 2010

Welcome March!

Another month has begun and with it some much-needed rain....but now, after 2 weeks of constant drizzle and humidity, I think we've all had enough now!!

However, it did give us a chance to plant some Sunflower seeds!!



And we watched Michael paddle in the aeiou fundraiser PADDLE FOR KIDS.



It rained a little but it was a good morning on the Brisbane River.
Now he's in training for the Bridge to Brisbane run to raise money for Autism Queensland. We have a good crew for Rainer's Runners, so if you're in Brisbane and want to join us (we have t-shirts!!), just drop me an email {big smile} or you can just run on your own. Either way, it's always a great day out!!!
AND NOW THE CREATIVE....
This "was" for the write now challenge at Bon's but forgot to do heaps of journalling (duh!!).



I'm still in love with Rouge de Garance and am sooo glad that Inkredible have loads of their papers!!!
And 2 more for the SCRAP YOUR YEAR challenge for the In-Laws.


The phrase "Better late than never" springs to mind LOL. Only one more month to go...yipee!
And one more for Bon's Room of the Month Challenge (which is my fave of the month) which I won a voucher for...yay!!!




Today is CLEAN UP AUSTRALIA Day. The boys are down at the creek with Mackinley's Cub Scout Group which gives me a chance to clean this pig sty up a little with MY music blaring out the stereo!!

I absolutely love these pj's for the kidlets
RUBE AND HARRI
Perfect for Brisbane's climate!!!!

More soon!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. you will have one fit hubby with all the events he is particapting in. haha:) good on him and worthy cause :)
    Ya to planting sunflower seeds and rain rain go ahead come another day....
    STUNNINg LO's
    enjoy your week Gigi
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these layouts!!! I'm absolutely crazy about your UCY lo (I hope I got that right!) I love the whole underwater thing happening there - it's just AWESOME!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful love the lay outs, lovely to see the boys. We will be moving back to the sunshine coast so hope to see you around at end of year now amor is talking. Doing pottery myself not as beautiful as your creations.
    your friend Patricia Gregori xx

    ReplyDelete