Friday 4 December 2009

Ebb & Flow

AS OF TODAY....
TOTAL AMOUNT RAISED

$320.00

YOU GIRLS ARE AWESOME!!!!!!


I'd like to thank from the bottom of my soul all the lovely ladies who participated in the class last night. Remember, to those who didn't make it last night, you still have access for as long as you need it. However, I am the impatient type and would love to see them in the gallery ASAP ....lol.





So, do you like what you see here????

If so, register your interest for another class to be held in a few weeks.
I will have it on a blog but it will be invitation only. Once your payment is received, I will give you the link and the special password to access the blog.
Please contact me for address details if you wish to send payment via snail mail.

Naturally, sneaks will be up in the next week.

Spread the word girlies. Would love to see a hundred of you here .... oh my goodness -- wouldn't that be awesome.

Some of you treasures have asked if you can teach a layout.
Well, of course you can. I would love you to share in the process. Email me if you would like to run one.

Remember, 100% of funds raised will be spent on equipment for the Sensory Room. There are no funds deducted for class materials, setting up blogs, someone else teaching a class, etc.

If you pay $10 - it's $10!!!
I think those of you that know me, know that already (heehee)

Love you all lots.
And those of you that know me, know that I mean it.

UNTIL THEN, NOURISH EACH OTHER WITH LOVE AND CONVERSATION. It truly mends the soul.

4 comments:

  1. You are welcome Gigi.......glad to do my little bit to help get that Sensory Room equipped in the very near future!! I loved the LO and the class, LOL what a crack up.... there always has to be one to 'disrupt' the other students teehee.
    Hi Kerry how are you????

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the page Gigi - I will defiantely be there for a blog class.... and will email you re teaching and donating more :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!!! that is awesome Gigi, congrats xxx can't wait to do your class when you have it on the blog :) Love the LO too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved the 1st class Gigi. would love to do another. looking forward to the details.

    ReplyDelete