Monday 10 December 2007

Big Catch-Up Post...cold drink at the ready......

Well, it's been a draining couple of weeks, capped off by the death of Clint's Dad one week after mine. That was incredibly freaky as Clint's and my birthdays are exactly one week apart. Yes, the parallels are too disturbing to continue. The funeral was as I expected. Jenni was there and we're catching up next week. Can't wait. I cried more last Friday than I did at Dad's funeral which I thought I might. Was anonymous at Tony's so could weep my little eyes out. It was good!!!

Here's the layout from last month's 123 Challenge. I doesn't look finished but enjoyed playing with the KindyGlitz. Still working on December's in between Inkredible projects.


I got some KaiserCraft paper and some Scrapabet chipboard and did this for the shop. I love the weight of this paper. Reminds me of Basic Grey, Fancy Pants, Scenic Route....all my favourites that don't mind taking a beating!!


And here's another (with detail)



Also got some KaiserCraft stars and used one as a stamp. Nice and simple.


Joined a Christmas Card swap over at Bon's last month and this is my effort. The ones that came back were great and so varied. The family is going to love receiving them.




AND LASTLY, here's what I'll be teaching this Saturday. BG Infuse paper, some dry embossing, Iridescent Medium, lots of cutting and layering and PAINT, naturally.


Mackinley has finished/survived Year 1 and we are suffering "post-school-traumatic-syndrome" or as I'd like to call it "Mr Cranky Pants Returns"!!!! I think he's just exhausted.....I'm exhausted. Thankfully Rainer has another week so we can catch up on sleep before he tires us BOTH out.

We have so much to do in the coming weeks but I'm glad we finished one project....

THE TREE!!!

Bought a brand new one from Myer. It's over 2 metres high but we had to squish the branches at the back a little so it'd fit in the house LOL!! It'll look FABULOUS in the new house (whenever that happens). Haven't quite got all the decorations I wanted but we can add to it each year. Lots of hand-made ones are up, as well as monogrammed baubles.

And of course, "Nonno Angel", as Mackinley calls it.


be strong....

No comments:

Post a Comment