Wednesday 13 June 2007

Just pretty pictures today....

So much has happened since last post so I'll just upload all the scrapping to-date and some photos with a couple of gorgeous ladies I had the pleasure to meet in person....finally...

Did a Cyber Crop "Purple Challenge" at Forever Always which was based on the novel "The Colour Purple". I love working with purple and found an old wedding photo which fit the requirements perfectly. Love the result. Based on a Zina Wright layout.


and a layout for their Random Challenge. Buttons...that was certainly a challenge. But it did make me buy a mask...finally...from the Scrapbook City Garage Sale. Only $2...love a bargain!!


From chilli (Tania Davey) for the photo swap at Scrapbook City. Thanks Tania. Just gorgeous.


and the layout I did for Tania. Started this one at Scrapbook City's Midnight Madness. I think she likes it?!!


My 123 Challenge entry for June. We had to use polka dots, acrylic stamps and a bird. Luckily, this IKEA pillow has a cute birdie, so I enlarged it and made a birdie to highlight. Lots of scraps used here.


Some MME Everyday Tango papers from Bon's Scraps. Had to wait for the sewing machine to finish it off. Love bold colours...(can you tell?)


Scrapbook City's Scrap Fix entry for May Week 4 based on a sketch by Alicia Barry. I was late but really like the result. Bought the framedangoes from their Garage Sale (nice and cheap).


...and some cards I made with the left-overs from May's Kit




Scrap Fix June Week 1 (late again). Love how Rainer pops out of the photo.


And these lovely ladies I spent time with at the Scrapbook Expo on Sunday:
Tanya Reedy with Ngaire Bartlam(didn't get one of the 2 of us Tanya!)


Me and Ngaire (what a fun class!!)


and me and Loretta Grayson (gorgeous soul and another inspiring class)


Go have a lie down now!!! Can you believe there's another layout, but I can't find the file!! LOLOLOLOLOL!!

Be strong!

6 comments:

  1. You've been very busy Giovanna. All those layouts and cards look amazing.

    Glad you had a wonderful time at the expo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I was thinking that when I got home, to busy getting photos of everyone else. I LOVE the 123 layout you should submit that to all of the magazines. Great job on the rest of the layouts you have been busy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of Course I love it! .. it has pride of place on my easle and has done since I recieved it the day i went to cairns :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous layouts Giovanna and I love the cards you've made, great photos too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW Gi - I LOVE each and every LAYOUT!!! They are all just fantastic!!! Glad you are scrapping up a storm!!!
    and so jealous of you meeting Ngaire!!!

    Love looking at your "stuff"

    Take Care
    Love Charmane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi thought I would pop in and Wow you have been a busy girl. Love all the LO's, especially the one with the buttons and great cards

    ReplyDelete