Saturday 13 January 2007

Back to Scrappin'

Well, I've got my desire to scrap again. Mind you they were layouts (or bits of layouts) that have been sitting in my WIP (work in progress) folder for about 3 weeks!! So here's 2 of them, but more to come. Michael gave me the day off from all things domestic so I could do this. The boys were good as well. These days are sometimes difficult for Rainer to cope with when I'm not focusing on him 24/7, but he was a trooper (thank God).


This one is of Michael and Mackinley getting ready for the Dragons game at Suncorp Stadium in September. I love how the colours have worked together. I punched out the holes in the SEI paper because we can't have pink in a blokey layout (LOL).







This one is from the Scrapbook City Cyber Crop in December. Yeah, I know it's late, but I'm ineligible anyway. These photos were taken at Lilly's house at Mt Glorious of Mum, Mackinley and Meg feeding King Parrots. Can't say I'm overly wrapped with the result even though I lilke all the elements seperately IYKWIM.

More on the way. Hopefully I can do more scrapping tonight and tomorrow.


WELL THE WAIT IS OVER AND FINALLY I CAN REVEAL THE NEW VENTURE AT SCRAPBOOK CITY....

It's going to be a hoot!!! I've already sent in my challenge for Week 1 (following the Qualifying Round) and then I have to set a challenge for the Friday Night Games. Thankfully Alicia and Sara have given me antoher week or two to get it in.
Leisa is in Anaheim for CHA and hopefully I'll get to play with some more new yummy stuff before my guest spot there is over.
In the latest edition of Creating Keepsakes (USA) they have a few ideas on how to organise photos and now I'm motivated to do it this year. Not only do I have to keep on top of 2007 photos, but get back to the last 3 or 4 years worth of photos into albums. In addition to this, Michael and I have separate overseas photos that need to be organised. I looked in the box with mine the other week and they're not in good condition....
SO ANY HELP OR ADVICE ON HOW TO RESTORE THEM WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!

I've been blog-hopping more efficiently and love it when I get personal emails in return (thanks Ngaire!!). Sometimes I really feel like I've found my "thing" in scrapbooking.
Gi
xx

1 comment:

  1. Good luck organising your photos. There were some awesome ideas in the mag. Good luck with scrapping gotta do it when the mood stricks.
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete